Middle Project ManagerLviv Full-time ZR_1191_JOB
We are looking for a Middle Project Manager to join our team of 5 PMs. In this role, you will be managing projects which spanning diverse domains within a fixed-price model. This position requires collaboration from our Lviv office.
- Proven track record of 2-3 years in a project management role (IT sphere)
- Proven portfolio of successfully delivered projects
- Fluent in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC management
- Familiarity with different types of contracts in a software development company
- Proficiency in project management methodologies. Confident knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project management approaches
- Ability to form technical tasks, prioritize tasks, control their implementation, and provide reporting
- Negotiation, influencing, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Emphasis on teamwork, relationship-building, and team motivation
- Attention to detail, adherence to processes, and a client-centric approach
- Ability to manage projects of up to 8-10 persons
- Successful management of Fixed-price projects
- Proficiency in team formation and management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
– Manage and oversee IT projects from inception to completion
– Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and budget
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and with clients to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables
– Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outcomes
– Conduct risk management to minimize project risks
– Prepare reports and documentation for project stakeholders
– Demonstrate proper project ownership throughout the process
– Provide candid feedback to the team – Participate in sales cycle meetings
– Communicate with clients through calls, chats, and meetings
– Evaluate project progress, identify risks, and solve problems
– Strategically align the project with the company’s goals, making necessary adjustments
– Plan, organize, and control all stages of project work.
– Check the fulfillment of tasks and standards on time
– Ensure clear communication and organization of work within the team
– Conduct quality control by checking the fulfillment of tasks and standards on time.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team building;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Group 107 for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Group 107. In 2020, Group 107 came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Group 107 as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer Group 107. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Group 107 for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Group 107 gives great opportunities to develop your skills.