Full-Stack DeveloperTel Aviv Full-time ZR_1113_JOB
Our client helps the biggest Israeli bank to provide their customers with the best trading experience. So if you want to work in a fast-growing company with the fintech-dream project, you are welcome.
– 3+ years experience in full-stack development
– Work experience with SOA and message brokers
– Working experience with a cloud provider, especially with AWS, would be a great plus
– Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong technical knowledge evidenced by technical certifications (aligned to the technologies we use)
– At least an Upper-intermediate level of English and Hebrew
– Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, delivering to tight timescales with the agreed level of function and quality
– Excellent problem-solving skills and debugging ability
– Pragmatism around solutions, demonstrating a reasoned approach
– Thorough understanding of topics like branching strategy, CI/CD and release cycles, Git, DevOps, etc
– A track record of taking ownership of projects and new challenges
– On a personal level, we would want to see a passion in all you do and have a dedicated commitment to learn and grow; you will be working in partnership with our team, business collaborators, and peers from other teams
– An ability to work with deadlines and conflicting priorities
– Code, test, and operate services Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
– Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base
– Contributing to product feature design and development effort
– Helping to meet our infosec, performance, code quality, and UX needs
– Support for Business Development as required (e.g., providing estimates as appropriate)
– Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
– Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
– Competitive remuneration,
– Working on a hybrid-module system
– Nice working place in the city center of Tel Aviv
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Group 107 for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Group 107. In 2020, Group 107 came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Group 107 as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer Group 107. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Group 107 for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Group 107 gives great opportunities to develop your skills.